Our range of services:
- Wine list development.
- Cocktail menu development.
- CellarTracker inventory management.
- Parties and Dinners: Bartenders and Sommeliers for hire.
- Beverage Education Seminars: planning, promotion, setup, service.
- Wine and Food pairing classes.
- Professional sommelier and bartender training.
Example: Party Service.
How it works:
Hire our beverage professionals for your event. From intimate gatherings to epic bonanzas, our team offers amazing cocktail and wine experiences. We have done events for 5 guests to 500+. Our tagline says it all: Elevated Wine and Cocktails
- Send us a message, with a description of your event. Please include date, location, drink selection, budget and estimated attendance.
- We will work with you to discuss options, and create a plan for an unmatched experience.
- From shopping for supplies to handling the heavy lifting, we have you covered,. You can focus on your guests, and relax knowing that every detail is accounted for.
- Classic drinks, for any size group:
- Whiskey: Manhattan, Old Fashioned, Whiskey Sour
- Gin: Martini, Southside, Negroni
- Vodka: Cosmopolitan, Chi-Chi, Madras
- Tequila: Margarita, Paloma, Rosita
- Rum: Mai Tai, Mojito, Painkiller
- Brandy: Sidecar, Brandy Crusta, French 75
- Highballs: Rum & Coke, Whiskey & Soda, Gin & Tonic, Bloody Mary, Vodka Collins
- Custom recipes, created with a theme in mind:
- Fruity: Vodka, Mango, Lychee, Agave, Soda
- Herbal: Rosemary, Gin, Lime, Orange Curaçao
- Spiced: Whiskey, Allspice, Brown Sugar, Vermouth
- Floral: Sparkling Wine, Elderflower, Lemon, Lavender
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Mocktails (virgin cocktails)
- Vintage Sodas
- Fresh Juices
Wine & Beer options:
- Custom Tasting: social party, with a selection from any region in the world:
- Napa vs. Bordeaux
- Chardonnay around the world
- Washington State vineyards
- A World of Sour Beers
- Group Instruction: a seated seminar, with and in-depth discussion on the world of wine.
- How-to: Blind Tasting
- Overview of Burgundy Crus
- Champagne Retrospective
- The Beer Brewing Process
- Pairing with Food: Explore a variety of bottles from around the world, paired with adventurous foods.
- How-to Aperitivo : Piemonte in-depth
- Sparkling goes with Everything
- Northwest Seafood with Reds and Whites
- Dark Beers and Sweet Treats
- Small parties: starting at $200 plus beverage cost.
- (Under 30 guests, under four service hours, one server.)
- Large parties: starting at $500 plus beverage cost.
- (Over 30 guests, over four service hours, multiple servers.)
- Beverage cost: $5 – $50+ per guest, depending on selection.